RSNO 500 CLUB
Sign up today - £500 could be on its way!
The RSNO 500 Club is a rewarding way to support Scotland’s national symphony orchestra.
The 500 Club has a maximum of 500 members. All you need to do is to donate £5 by Standing Order every month, for a minimum of twelve months. Your name will then be entered into the monthly draw giving you twelve chances of winning £500.
Your £5 monthly donation will support our programme of performances and projects across the country including the RSNO Junior Chorus and our valuable work with Yorkhill Children’s Hospital.
Sign up today. £500 could be on its way!
What £500 would mean to the RSNO:
- 3 RSNO musicians visiting Yorkhill Children’s Hospital for the day to engage in therapeutic music-making activities;
- A 300 mile round trip on the RSNO truck to Aberdeen for the opening night of the season;
- 50 copies of the children’s choir score for a performance of Carmina Burana;
- 3 RSNO musicians delivering participatory music workshops for one day, bringing anxiety reduction and fun to the wards of the Royal Aberdeen Children’s Hospital;
- 6 weeks of workshops in a primary school in a deprived area;
- 2 xylophones;
- 200 egg shakers!
What would £500 mean to you?
For further information or to join the RSNO 500 Club, please click here to contact John McConnachie.
Recent Lucky Winners
|January 2013||Lady Nancy Brown|
|December 2012||Vera Harvey|
|November 2012||Mrs Patricia McGeown|
|October 2012||Mr W A Lockhart|
|September 2012||Mr Iain Abraham|
|August 2012||Mrs Dorothy Heaney|
|July 2012||Mrs Petrina Fortune|
|June 2012||Ms P S Nicol|
|May 2012||Mr J Chapman|
|April 2012||Mrs E Gordon|
|March 2012||Mr R Love|
|February 2012||Mrs J Kennedy|